Warzone Armour BCAAs
Warzone Armour BCAA acts as amino armour that provides all three “branched-chain amino acids” (BCAAs) in every serve. These agents are essential for the human body as it can’t produce them itself. This is hugely important as they are needed to support optimal muscle function and repair.
BCAA are also known as leucine, isoleucine, and valine. What sets them apart from other amino acids is that they have some very specific and very special properties, such as:
- Promoting protein synthesis in muscles.
- BCAAs taken during training have been shown to increase both growth hormone and insulin, thus increasing anabolism and anti-catabolism.
- They have been shown to decrease post-workout muscle soreness.
With each serving you take, you’ll get:
- 5 grams of BCAA’s + Matrix, making it one of the most powerful BCAA products on the market.
- 900 Mg of L-Glutamine, which is a key amino acid that will be vital for pushing your recovery into high gear. Taking this after a workout has been shown to kick-start protein synthesis rates and decrease muscle soreness.
- No banned substances or added sugar, there are no unwanted fillers in this product and every single ingredient has been added for a reason. It’s also effectively dosed and you know that dose. Unlike other companies that hide behind proprietary blends, Warzone Armour BCAA has full panel transparency.
Net Weight : 300 grams [10.58 Oz]
Servings per Container : 30
UPC/EAN CODE : 679771362145 (Fruit Punch), 679771524925 (Blue Raspberry), 679771891829 (Orange Mango), 679771256425 (Pineapple Slice)
Flavors Available : Fruit Punch, Blue Raspberry, Orange Mango, Pineapple Slice
Direction for best results
How to take
Mix 1 scoop of Armour Bcaas with 8-10 Oz of water, shake well, and consume.
When to take
Take Armour Bcaas Before, During, or After the training.
Water is ideal to keep calories low but you can also mix it with milk or almond milk.
Take it immidiately after your workout or sip it throughout the day as part of a quick snack or easy protein drink.
NO! No clumpiness Occurs while mixing.
No! There is Lactose in Conquer Whey
It totally depends on your protein requirement. If you are below 150 pounds, we suggest 1 serving. Over 150 pounds, 2 servings daily.